One particular service that we believe is extremely important in the South Florida real estate market is helping our clients to objectively evaluate their homes for marketability. Some brokerages do a once–over to get the information to put into the various information fields in the listing. We however, go into greater the detail of the features, characteristics and condition of your home.
We will want to postpone taking photos until we’ve worked with you to do a thorough inspection and appropriate staging of your home with a whole lot of details in mind. Every buyer who sees your home will be comparing it to the competition in your area and price range. How your home compares is critical to how soon you sell it and at what price.
- Interior features & characteristics: While the number of bedrooms and baths are not something you’ll be changing to compete better with other homes, you do need to objectively compare them in order to end up with a listing price that will get your property sold. Some things we can consider for improvements, others we just need to know how your home compares to other homes buyers will be seeing. Other features/characteristics:
- Layout and floor plan
- Year of construction and functional obsolescence
- Condition, paint, updating, etc.
- Kitchen features: cabinets, countertops and appliances
- Room sizes
- Lighting, skylights, windows